Trendy wedding hairstyles & bridal hairstyles
- Categorize your hair into any of the three types – oily, dry and normal and care for them accordingly. In case it is dry or oily, you might consider the option for using special products or taking proper treatments to ensure that they look healthy on the wedding day.
- Avoid the use of blow-dryers or straightening irons on your hair as far as possible.
- Stay away from the styling products, like hair sprays, mousse, gels, etc. Rather, opt for products that comprise of natural ingredients and shun all the chemical-based ones.
- Always use a wide-toothed comb to remove the tangles from your hair and avoid using a brush for the same. Also, try not to comb your hair when it is dripping wet. This might lead to excessive breakage, as wet hair is quite fragile and brittle.
- Keep proper care of your diet. Drinking at least 8 glasses of water in a day and increasing the consumption of fresh fruits and vegetables will help improve the overall health of your hair. Avoid foods that contain too much oil or spices.
- Go for monthly deep conditioning treatments, from your stylist. In case this proves too expensive for you, undertake the same at home, using a leave in conditioner. However, get at least one treatment from the stylist, a few days before the D-day.
- Wash your hair at least 2-3 times in a week and make sure to use a good conditioner every time. As far as possible, stick to a protein conditioner, as it helps improves the health of hair. If you want, you can opt for herbal conditioners as well, which do not contain any chemicals.
- Save your hair from extremes of temperature. Avoid going out in heavy wind or harsh sun.
- Make sure to cover your hair, with a scarf, before you step out. This will protect your hair and help minimize the damage.
- You can always opt for spa treatments, such as hot oil massage and aroma therapy, as a part of bridal hair care. Apart from helping rejuvenate the hair, these treatments also help impart a healthy and glossy sheen to the hair. Get at least one treatment in the days preceding the wedding.
- Avoid going for any drastic hair change a few days before the wedding. Coloring your hair in a completely new color or getting it permed or even going for a wild haircut is not at all advisable before the wedding. If you want to experiment, make sure that it is 3-4 months before the D-day.
Trendy short hairstyles, long hairstyles, medium hairstyles, celebrity hairstyles pictures & haircut tips.
2009, 2010 Hair Care Tips for Men
Trendy short hairstyles, long hairstyles, medium hairstyles, celebrity hairstyles pictures & haircut tips. 2009, 2010 Hair Care Tips for Men Hair care is not just for the girls! Men who want to look great need to ...
Care for Short Hair
How to Care for Short Hair It not just long hair needs care and maintenance even the short demands the same care. With proper care, you can keep you hair healthy and shinning. Short hair need ...
Bridal Hair Care Tips
Trendy wedding hairstyles & bridal hairstyles Bridal Beauty AlertTips for Hair Care – Star-Quality Hair By Celebrity Hair Care Guru, Chaz Dean Beautiful hair is a requirement for your wedding. The good news is that with the right ...
Nice Wedding Hair Style Tips for You Now
Trendy short hairstyles, long hairstyles, medium hairstyles, celebrity hairstyles pictures & haircut tips. Nice Wedding Hair Style Nice Wedding Hair Style Ends of model of hair of marriage: Carefully choose your hairstyle of day of the marriage ...
Hairstyle Tips – Hair Care
Trendy short hairstyles, long hairstyles, medium hairstyles, celebrity hairstyles pictures & haircut tips. Hair Care 1. Employ a shampoo of clarification on your hair at least during two days before colouring.2. Never shampoo the day when ...
Modern Hair Care Tips
Modern Hair Care Tips The purpose of this article is to present some of the latest hair care tips and how to apply them. If you’re looking for some new ways to care for your hair ...
2009 Hair Tips – How Much Should I Spend On Hair Products?
Trendy short hairstyles, long hairstyles, medium hairstyles, celebrity hairstyles pictures & haircut tips. 2009 Hair Tips – How Much Should I Spend On Hair Products? You may have the question of how much should you spend on ...
Tips for Maintaining Curly Hair
Trendy wedding hairstyles & bridal hairstyles Curly hair should always be layered. If curls are unruly, apply hair spray to the palms and smooth over the hair’s surface. If hair is long or very curly, you ...